Thursday, September 14, 2017

Starting a Home Game!

Here's some info for my players to reference:

Anyway, things I wanted to let everyone know beforehand.  I mentioned some of this Monday a week ago, but it bears repeating since it's been over a week.


  • I make the assumption most of you want to play the same character you have been playing.  And it seems that most of you are 5th level.  If any of you want to switch to a new character as we transition into my world you may do so.  I'd like to work with you to help you ground the character in Rhym and level them up to 5th.
  •  If you don't want to make a character, but would like to switch, give me a heads up by Sunday and I'll have one ready for you to play Monday evening.  Time permitting I'll try and send you a copy before hand so you can bone up.
  • Given you all are being “Dumped” into my world, I'd just as soon start you all sort of cold on what it is like.  Other than those who want new characters, obviously.
  • I like to farm out keeping a log.  So I'm going to offer between 50-150xp per session for a log.  XP to determined by level of detail and readability.  Further, for any of you who want to try your hand at writing, I'm offering 50-250xp for a Journal.  Again content determines value.  The difference between a journal and log is that the former is written as diary entry from the viewpoint of the character.  I've found these to be a lot of fun to write and read, so I'm encouraging it.  In fact, a particularly spectacular log might earn you inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment